unravelling at night what she had woven during the day, as a clever ploy to “buy time” and stave off hungry suitors - Odyssey

Top Image

Top Image

Post-Comp woos


From: Parent <parent@email.com>
Date: 16 May, 2013 4:36:25 PM EDT
To: Daughter <daughter@gmail.com>
Subject: Horray you passed your comps

Daughter,

You slay me. I didn't want to bother you about your comps in case things didn't go the way you hoped. I thought you would let me know how you did when you were ready. Now I understand you think I didn't care how you did. I lose either way. If I give you space I'm inconsiderate and if I bother you and things didn't go as planned I'm insensitive.
Oh well. Glad you passed your comps and all went well in the end. I guess that's all that really matters.


I Love you and I'm proud of how hard you've worked to get to this point. 


Mom

PS the roses are lovely Thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PhD correspondence All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger